Deliveries & Delivery Pricing
You can specify delivery charges for your products in a number of different ways. These can work together to give a very flexible pricing system:
The shipping is automatically calculated for the user's cart. The final price - including the shipping calculation is accessed in the cart container using the macro 'CA-FINAL'. See the page about the Shopping Cart for more info.
- Per-Product Shipping And Handling Charges.
You can define, for each product, 3 fields:
- Shipping 1 - The shipping cost for the first item
- Shipping 2 - The shipping cost for subsequent items
- Handling - The handling fee - per item
- 3 Shipping Types:
You can define the description of 3, and price of 2 delivery types:
- Standard Deivery - You can define the desciption of your standard shipping scheme. The shipping price is taken from the products.
- Option 1 - You can define the desciption & markup of your first premium shipping scheme. The shipping price is the products' PLUS either an absolute amount or a percentage.
- Option 2 - You can define the desciption & markup of your second premium shipping scheme. The shipping price is the products' PLUS either an absolute amount or a percentage.
- Free Delivery
You can offer free shipping over a specified price by setting the value of 'Free Shipping' in the Delivery Settings to the ceiling amount.